Do you think that students should have thier own laptops in schools?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What did I get out of that?

Wow, this course has challenged my way of thinking as well as reinforcing some. I have a strong passion for ICT that many of my collegues in the course shared. It was interesting to share this new experience of learning online. I didn't think that it would be possible in the begining. Readings of superior authors have shed light on issues surrounding learning theories and implementation of policy and e-learning. What I guess I'm trying to say is that e-learning is something that we as digital citizens have to embrace in a methodical manner. We only need to see the countless amounts of web 2.0 tools being created. I guess that you can contribute that to the social network giants. I believe those creaters are looking to create the next big craze. Here I go on a tangent but even television giants are embracing the new craze.....if this is happenning now, whose to know what we will have in the future-classic example, plauying on the PS3 the other day now there is an icon to watch television on my PS3, I didn't ask for it and now its there. Is this kind of marketing mechanism the new direction?

Back again, the course has outlined features to e-learning that I had never ever thought to consider. I feel equiped with the right knowledge now than ever before. Thanks Tony for a well thought out course.

No comments:

Post a Comment