Do you think that students should have thier own laptops in schools?

Saturday, May 1, 2010

assignment one

This assignment one has definately opened my eyes to the way the internet has evolved over the years. I remember hearing about the internet as kid in school and thinking what's all the fuss about. The internet for me was a means to look for information. I recall sitting in my computer class at school and watching the teacher take us on a lesson on how to use the computer. Whilst that was taking place I noticed my friends seaching the web at the same time. I asked myself how did they know how to use it and what were to looking for. None of us knew about the real potentials of the net at that time or how it was best used. It was still in its developing stage but the fact of the matter was; that the internet was moving at a rapid pace. We were all hungry for information and information that was new and cutting edge! We no longer wanted information that was stagnant and in this case from books. Moving images, sound files seemed to be the ticket for our involvement..............particularly for boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment